Friday, April 28, 2006

Jessica Simpson Bonny Wedge Shoe

My Jessica Simpson Bonny Wedge Shoe Review:
Wow, have I found a deal for you! The latest in Jessica Simpson's shoe line brings the Jessica Simpson Bonnie shoe. It's a cork wedged shoe with a 4 inch heel. It is just as cute as can be and comes in a Black, Pecan, turquoise, or White leather upper with a knotted design. It also has a thin piece of black leather that wraps around the cork for extra effect. For those who like that little extra something, Jessica's signature is on the bottom of the shoe. Here's a preview...





This is a great shoe for going out shopping or for dancing the night away. Not only that, it appears to be approved by the fashion diva herself. I recommend the black ones. They go with anything from jeans to a fancy summer frock. In addition, it's made with a rubber sole, so that you won't skid. I definitely agree with Zappos.com's description of the wedge as "the spirit of glamour in physical form" and I know you will too!

Here's a photo of the Jessica Simpson Bonnie:
















More details about the shoe:
Size: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10
Width: Medium
Colors: Black, Pecan, turquoise, White
Price: $83.95 (with free shipping & returns)

An additional review of the Jessica Simpson Bonnie wedged sandal:
Reviewer: Anonymous from Syracuse, New York
Awesome shoe!! I've been looking for a pair of new, cute, white shoes. When I found these, I fell in love with them. They are super stylish and comfortable. They didn't have my size, but Zappos notified me when my size was available. I got the last white pair in my size. I would highly recommend these shoes. I think Jessica Simpson's line is so cute, can't wait to see more like this!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home