Saturday, April 29, 2006

Kenneth Cole Shoe: Cedar Luscious Wedge

My Review of the Kenneth Cole Reaction Cedar Luscious Wedge Sandal:
I've found another great shoe for you today on Zappos.com. Kenneth Cole has really taken time to pay attention to the details on this feminine Kenneth Cole sandal for the summer.

The top of the shoe is a mix of smooth leather and braided straps. The wedge is brown and the sole is lined with print. The heel is 2.5 inches tall, so it adds just enough extra height without being over the top.

But, Kenneth Cole didn't forget comfort about comfort with the Kenneth Cole sandal. He also included an adjustable ankle strap for the best fit-- and, a rubber bottom and covered heel for comfort.

This shoe is completely versatile, and yet very sexy! This sandal is a staple for the summer. I recommend buying a pair of the Rose Pewter color!

Check out a photo of the Kenneth Cole Sandal:















Size: 5.5-10 (including half sizes) and 11
Width: Medium / Standard
Color: Gold, Rose Pewter (pictured), Silver, White

Customer Rating / Review:

2006-03-12 21:25:50 Kenneth Cole Reaction Cedar Luscious
Reviewer: Anonymous from Riverside, CA
Five star all the way - Okay, these are some of the best, most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I knew I loved the look, but was totally surprised at how comfortable they are. They are classy, well made, and so feminine.

2006-03-04 12:00:28 Kenneth Cole Reaction Cedar Luscious
Reviewer: Anonymous from Maryland
Perfect! I love these sandals. I normally don't buy shoes on-line so I was skeptical at first. It's more comfortable than I thought it would be, and not bad for the heel height. I'm so relieved. I ordered my normal size (5.5) and they just fit me perfectly. I'm impressed by the fast shipping. I'll probably order from Zappos again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home